Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Bonjour Bonjour! Wishing you the greatest week: Good job! The thread has no unread message.Thread expanded. created by BHFSC & CCAPA WorkGroup (you)


  • Comment on Feb 05, 2019, 11:09 PM

    Bonjour Bonjour!


    I am so excited to see you all did so well working together on your team assignment: Group C. 
    The GRAMMYs and the OSCARs are here in the City of Los Angeles and I am currently 
    working on the publication of the 1st Volume of my Winter Sports & Equation Magazine: PEMDAS
    Pyeongchang 2018, Black History Month Special Edition along with a Review of the GRAMMYs Book
    as I performed at the 40th GRAMMYs in debut as a music producer in February of 1998, Radio City Music Hall 
    New York City. 

    The GRAMMYs air live February 10th, 2018 5pm (PST) 8pm (EST) from the Shrine Venue.
    My physical body has undergone many changes and encounters, but to the best of my abilities
    I wish the best for YOU. Reading is not free, and I encourage you to utilize your freedom to 
    read as much as you are allowed. God Bless You, and please enjoy your time with the University of Phoenix.

    Sincerely,

    Rachel Lynne, S.
     
    Words: 163

No comments:

Post a Comment